Just what the interwebs needed! Another BLOG. Don't blame me fuck-o. The power of Christ or maybe this guy compelled me to start this tardfest because, you know, it's better than paying bills, dealing with real live people (gak!) or putting together yet another "package" for some 24 year old Ops Mgr to reject.
Me? Thanks for caring. Really. I wasted, uh, like 30 years in the asshole of show bidness. You too? Cool. This is where I'll be venting my rage at an industry (ha!) that has become irrelevant through stoopidity beyond all reason. I'll be looking for you to comment, bub, because I don't want to write all day. I have unemployment checks to cash, ex-wives to avoid, my masturbation schedule, the usual.
So send those pics of old-time studios and radio what-not and I'll try to have some hate-filled bile - not redundant - for you on a daily basis. Hey, I stopped being able to sleep regularly after about 15 years of mornings so I'm up with nothing to do anyway.
R. Douche
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment